Part-Time Medical Director
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Addiction Medicine opening in Blairsville, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Part-Time Medical Director – Blairsville, GA
MedMark Treatment Centers is dedicated to providing individualized
treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling,
recovery support and medical services.
MedMark Treatment Centers, addiction treatment programs deliver
medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities
and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the
opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to
make a difference. At MedMark Treatment Centers, we believe in
delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking
about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other
with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in
all that we do. MedMark Treatment Centers is looking for a full
time physician that is dedicated to helping patients in their road
Primary Job Function:
- Admitting Patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine
- Applicant must be able to cover absences for the Medical
Director during vacations, attendance at addiction meetings, and
- Physician will obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone
dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the
Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Consulting on patients that are high risk and doing annual
- Rotations between Chatsworth and Blairsville locations
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications - Education - Certifications:
- Board Certified or Eligible in any Residency will be
- Must be licensed in the state of Georgia.
- Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse
- Previous substance abuse treatment experience strongly
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
What to expect from us:
MedMark Treatment Centers a progressive substance abuse treatment
organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in
a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to
address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use
disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery
and an improved quality of life.
MedMark Treatment Centers is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Roswell , Part-Time Medical Director, Healthcare , Blairsville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!