Pharmaceutical Care Pharmacist
Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Core Responsibilites and Essential Functions
- Knowledge of drug appropriateness Evaluating and monitoring
drug regimens for appropriateness. Interpreting physician's orders
and screening them for various types of interactions. Providing
patient and nursing education when requested.
- General Pharmacy Practice Preparing IV Admixtures, compounding,
and repackaging a wide variety of pharmaceuticals Entering and
verifying orders into the pharmacy computer system, and proper
dispensing of medications Making appropriate therapy and dosing
adjustments per consult or policy provisions
- Education Skills Providing supervision and guidance to all
personnel working in their area Demonstrating skill and competency
in patient assessment, and providing patient and nursing education
when requested.Required for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of
work, and code of conduct. Qualifications
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Roswell , Pharmaceutical Care Pharmacist, Healthcare , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...