Evening Nurse Supervisor - Salude
Posted on: March 18, 2023
We rely on and trust our Nurse Supervisor (LPN or RN) to provide
independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of
residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop
individual care plans, administer nursing care, and evaluate
nursing care. Supervise Licensed Practical Nurses, Care Specialists
(CNA) and other personnel. May supervise other Nurses, including
Why Work For Us?
- Beautiful community with great culture
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible scheduling available
- And much more!
Benefits & Conditions:
- Two Health plan options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which
is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process.
Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and
follow-up throughout length of stay
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the
resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost
efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing
all appropriate, available resources for
resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge
planning. Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health
care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by
demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse (RN) in practicing
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed
nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within
90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics
- Demonstrate understanding that state and Federal rules and
regulations govern the practices within the facility
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical
subjects, management, personal growth and development
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance Associated
topics: lead, licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical
nurse, med surg, mtp, nurse i, nurse ii, pediatrics, practical
Keywords: Salude, Roswell , Evening Nurse Supervisor - Salude, Healthcare , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...