Food Services Cook
Company: Chelsey Park Health and Rehab
Posted on: November 22, 2021
::#CPHR:Full-Time Position Available!:Examples of Duties
- Assists with food preparation in accordance with our
established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the
Food Services Manager.
- Prepares various foods depending on menu created by dieticians
for each meal of the day.
- Operates various kitchen equipment in preparation for the meal,
i.e. mixer, meat slicer, food processor, oven, steamer.
- Works at a constant pace to ensure that food is ready for each
meal of the day
- Understands menu substitutions and records them in accordance
with procedural guidelines.
- Communicates well with patients and family members providing
warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to family /
visitors / patients and responds to expressed concerns while
displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when
appropriate in a professional manner.
- Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks
and/or working with equipment.
- Complies with Corporate Compliance Program.Requirements:To be
considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Have at least one (1) year food service experience in a
hospital, skilled nursing care center, or other related medical
- This is primarily a standing position where an associate may be
required to stand in one place for extended periods of time
throughout an 8-hour day. Also exposed to extreme heat and
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.EEO /
M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: Chelsey Park Health and Rehab, Roswell , Food Services Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Dahlonega, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!