Company: Embassy Suites Atlanta/Sugarloaf, GA
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionKana Hotel Group's mission is to be one of the
most admired and service quality driven hotel companies in the
industry. We will accomplish our goal by creating an atmosphere of
friendly employee behavior and delivering the highest quality
service and value to our guests. From our Team Members to our
General Managers and Regional Support team, we seek people who have
a passion for the hospitality business and want to grow with us.
Most of our existing leadership team members have been promoted
from within the company. As a member of our team, you will be
expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the
environment and quality of the company, as well as the company's
services. In return you will be given opportunities to grow and
advance in your career. We are looking for a courteous and
professional banquet server to be responsible for greeting,
assisting, and serving guests at special functions and events. The
banquet server will help assist with event planning, preparation,
and clean up, serve guests, and respond to questions, complaints,
and requests.To be a successful banquet server, you should possess
excellent customer service and communication skills. You should be
professional, polite to guests, and an efficient server.Primary
- Greeting guests as they enter a venue and helping them to find
- Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions,
taking orders, conveying special instructions to the kitchen and
bar, and serving food and beverages.
- Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and
- Directing guests to necessary services and features, and
leading guests on tours of the location.
- Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing,
including setting up and packing away tables, table cloths and
place settings, and buffets.
- Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Adhering to safety and quality regulations.Requirements
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 6 months server experience
- Experience in hospitality preferred
- Possess basic math skills and cash-handling
- Courteous and attentive to guests.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on
your feet, climbing stairs, carrying heavyweights.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
- Licenses, certifications - applicable health and/or alcohol
- Ability and flexibility to work various shifts including early
mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays Our company provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Embassy Suites Atlanta/Sugarloaf, GA, Roswell , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!