Company: ACURA CARLAND
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCarland is a workplace that recognizes
achievements, encourages growth, provides encouragement to advance,
and treats all employees with respect and dignity. It is a rapidly
expanding company offering a real opportunity for growth within
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Long term and Short Term Disability
- Generous PTO policy
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Flexible Schedules
- Promote from within
- Growth opportunities Responsibilities
- Maintain new- and used- vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
- Clean driveway and sidewalks.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Ability to complete assigned tasks
- Self-starter with ability to work well as part of a team or
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: ACURA CARLAND, Roswell , Service Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!