RoswellRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Roswell jobs

Customer Service Specialist

Company: Midwest Industrial Rubber Inc
Location: Suwanee
Posted on: May 16, 2022

Job Description:

Job DescriptionMidwest Industrial Rubber, Inc.MIR is the premier independent, specialty fabricator and distributor of light weight conveyor belting and accessories in North America. We continue to expand our customer base by adding innovative, continuous improvement initiatives, and overall value-added services that remain unparalleled to our market competitors.Job ProfileJob Title: Customer Service SpecialistReports To: Regional or Operations Manager Summary: Facilitates customer requests for information, quotations and orders by interacting with customers, supervisors, sales team and vendors.Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Customer Service

  • Provide customer and sales team support for MIR customers; Communicate with customers to receive orders for products and installations via fax, e-mail, phone or from sales staff; Process customer orders accurately and timely; Research customer order history and review inventory for availability; Maintain and update customer files; Follow-up on orders in progress; Communicate order status with outside sales staff; Interact extensively with vendors, customers, and any other person or group; Emulate MIR style, philosophy, and persona. Sales Support
    • Customer Service Specialist will support Outside Sales Team; Perform product research through contact with our vendors; Obtain pricing on purchases, generate and follow-up on quotes; Prepare monthly reports for the national accounts. Reception & Clerical Duties
      • Responsible for answering the phones timely and professionally throughout office hours, filing, faxing, e-mailing, and various other office and clerical duties. Purchasing & Receiving
        • Customer Service Specialist will communicate with vendors regarding purchasing of materials; Verify accuracy of order when receiving vendor products. Inventory Management
          • Allocate cost of inventory to orders; Transfer stock to other branches upon request. Accounts Receivable
            • Process customer billing accurately and timely; Assist Corporate Collections Staff by contacting customers to collect on invoices that are past due. Maintain Professionalism
              • Project a professional and courteous demeanor when communicating with supervisors, co-workers, customers and vendors. Education and Experience:High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; industrial distribution experience a plus. Communication Aptitude: The Customer Service position requires ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to supervisors, co-workers, customers and vendors. Mathematical Aptitude: Position requires ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Technology Skills: Position requires ability to understand and utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Experience with an ERP highly preferred. MIR's BenefitsWhile we've grown significantly over the years, MIR is also proud to still have a small business atmosphere that values warmth and personal attention. You'll never be just an employee number at MIR – each of our employees holds a valued place in our organization. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending account, 401k, and tuition reimbursement. To highlight a few: Medical Insurance: MIR pays 90% of the premium for employee-only coverage, leaving only 10% for the employee to pay for. We also offer family coverage and 10% of the premium is covered by MIR. Long Term Disability: MIR pays 100% of the cost for each employee's long term disability coverage. 401k: MIR contributes 3% of an employees salary. The employee is not required to match or contribute to receive the MIR contribution of 3%. Tuition Reimbursement: MIR reimburses up to 90% of tuition, after 1 year of employment, for Undergraduate AND Graduate education.

Keywords: Midwest Industrial Rubber Inc, Roswell , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Suwanee, Georgia

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Georgia jobs by following @recnetGA on Twitter!

Roswell RSS job feeds