Housekeeper/Room Attendant-Brasstown Valley Resort
Company: Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Location: Young Harris
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAPPLY$600.00 Signing BonusSummary: Under the
direct supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, this position
ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of Brasstown
Valley Resort. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Essential Functions:
- Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
- Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to
- Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners.
- Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room
- Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left
- Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors,
tub, toilet and floor.
- Cleans under and behind bed.
- Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans
items as needed.
- Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the
room.Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general
education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, Roswell , Housekeeper/Room Attendant-Brasstown Valley Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , Young Harris, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!