Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Baker ensures that cakes of the
highest quality are consistently created for our guests and
contributes to superior service by meeting production demands.
Following strict proprietary recipes, NbC production methods and
food safety standards, the Baker perform the repeated baking
process for our delicious cakes offered in a variety of flavors and
sizes. The Baker embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong
commitment to excellence and efficiency in the workplace.
* Follows NbC proprietary recipes and cake production methods with
precision and achieves productivity goals.
* Effectively utilizes measuring instruments, commercial-grade
mixers and ovens, and other tools to bake cakes.
* Accurately prepares raw ingredients and equipment for baking,
places cake pans into hot oven and monitors the baking process.
* Adheres to the proper packaging, labeling, and storage of baked
cakes as well as product rotation standards, and maintains baking
and refrigeration logs.
* Assists Bakery Manager in the development of cake production plan
monitors inventory of baking supplies and notifies management when
supply replenishment is required.
* Evaluates raw ingredients and baked cakes to ensure NbC standards
are met and informs management of any quality control issues.
* Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all
baking supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
* Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
* Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality
Core Values and Competencies:
* Servant's Heart
* Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
* Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
* Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
* Spirit of a Champion
* Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a
passion to succeed.
* Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
* Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC brand
* Genuine Connections
* Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts
* Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
* Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as recipes, operating procedures, and
health and safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job
* Please note that NbC recipes are available in English and
* Understands basic units of measurement used in the U.S.
* Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that
require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavy weight (as
much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
* Is able to operate commercial-grade ovens and other bakery
equipment and work adjacent to a high-heat source.
* Is meticulous about using exact measurements, paying strict
attention to timing and working on a tight, fast-paced production
* Can evaluate products, processes, information, and surroundings
to determine compliance with standards.
* Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
* Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision.
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
* Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
* While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience as a Baker or in another operational support
role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is a
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including early
mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on changing
Join Our Growing Family
From "Happy Birthday" to "Just Because," Nothing Bundt Cakes is
committed to bringing joy to our guests and our communities and
helping make every celebration sweeter! Each bakery offers a warm
and welcoming work environment with team members who embody this
joy-filled brand and possess a Servant's Heart, the Spirit of a
Champion and the ability to make Genuine Connections.
With more than 410 bakery locations in 40+ U.S states and in
Canada, there's plenty of opportunity to join our family!
Click here to learn more about Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are
employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not employees of
Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about
employment should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and
not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator
is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes, Roswell , Baker, Hospitality & Tourism , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!