Host/Cashier-Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Company: Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Location: Young Harris
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Summary: - Under the direct supervision of the Outlet Manager
this position makes reservations, greets guests and handles all
transactions. - -
- Upon arrival, check restaurant for proper set-up.
- Fills out floor plan by checking station rotation chart. -
Posts floor plan at host stand.
- Seats guests following a rotation of stations, issues
- Removes extra silverware from table when appropriate. -
- Records number of guests on guest flow chart per station.
- Assists in bussing tables and re-seating as directed by
restaurant manager or supervisor.
- Performs cashier duties while receiving check and money in a -
- Follows all accounting procedures and standards in handling
- Greets guests who are leaving, inquiring about their experience
and inviting them back.
- Calls Manager or Supervisor in cases of guest
- Effectively operates point of sale (POS) machine.
- Accurately takes restaurant reservations.
- Answers phone adhering to the standards of phone
- Keeps area clean and stocked with needed supplies.Education
and/or Experience: - High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience.Brasstown Valley Resort& Spa is an equal opportunity
employers committed to hiring a diverseworkforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants willreceive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
nationalorigin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion,
disability, sexualorientation, or veteran status, or any other
status or characteristic protectedby law.Post-offer
backgroundscreening will be conducted.
Keywords: Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, Roswell , Host/Cashier-Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, Hospitality & Tourism , Young Harris, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!