DAL-TILE LOCAL CDL A DELIVERY DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- 1st Shift (7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.)
- Home Nights and Weekends
- Class A Flatbed with Moffett
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule Find your future with
Since 1947, Dal-Tile has offered its residential and commercial
customers the industry's broadest array of tile and stone products.
Dal-Tile is a part of Mohawk Industries, a Fortune 500
multinational flooring company that employs 24,000 people
throughout North America, including a private fleet of drivers who
deliver our products. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until
retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work
schedules and predictable home time.
Dal-Tile Delivery Drivers assist with operations inside warehouses
and distribution centers, and deliver palletized hard-surface
flooring products, stone and accessories to Dal-Tile Sales Service
Centers, customers and job sites.
Why be a Dal-Tile Delivery Driver?
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation About Mohawk
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than
130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a
complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone,
vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most
recognized in the industry and include Daltile, Quick-Step, Pergo,
IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group
and Mohawk Home.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Roswell , DAL-TILE LOCAL CDL A DELIVERY DRIVER, Hospitality & Tourism , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!