Senior Retail Stocking Associate $15.30/hr
Company: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our Senior Associates (full-time) support the leadership team
through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer
experience.Why You'll Love It:
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing companyWhat You'll Do:
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence
to standard operating procedures
- Understand and learn other aspects of store operations
including sales associate duties and responsibilities
- Other duties as assignedRequirementsWhat We Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in
person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50
pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and
safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a
forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as
needed.#SEAAbout Harbor Freight ToolsIn 1977, Harbor Freight Tools
was started as a small family-owned business. We made a commitment
to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest
prices. And for over 43 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just
that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from
shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than
5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed
competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less. All while
developing and launching over 1,000 new tools each year. We're not
your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a
passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about
getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the
right thing and giving back to our community. And for us,
collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 43 year-old, $5 billion
company with over 1,100 stores, opening 2-3 new stores a week with
over 40 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for
a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would
love to talk with you. Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since
1977.Position TypeFull TimeWhat To Expect: The Harbor Freight
Hiring ProcessAt Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to
get to know more about your skills! After submitting your
application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified
assessment and show us your skills in action!
- Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
- The games should take 3-5 minutes.
- You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device
or computer.To visit the candidate help center, click here.
Keywords: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc., Roswell , Senior Retail Stocking Associate $15.30/hr, Human Resources , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!