Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you an excellent decision maker with great presentation
skills? - Home Instead, the Nation's foremost provider of
non-medical in-home care employs -organized, dependable and
customer service focused Recruitment & Engagement Coordinators.
This position is Full Time and is responsible for recruiting,
hiring, training and managing our CAREGiving workforce. -
Candidates needs to enjoy working in a fast paced changing
environment and have a desire to build relationships with current
and potential CAREGivers. - This person must be sincerely
interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced
and growing organization. - -Must be motivated and possess strong
proficiencies in customer service, excellent written and verbal
communication skills, time management, multi-tasking and general
computer skills. Ability to communicate effectively, plan, organize
and prioritize task, respond promptly to emails and phone query's,
answer multi line phone, knowledge of use of office equipment,
knowledge of Microsoft Office. - When applying please include your
resume with a cover letter. Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated. - -Primary Duties:
- The Recruitment Coordinator is the primary person for all
CAREGiver inquiry calls. - Each call is answered in a friendly,
professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for managing prospective CAREGivers through our
applicant tracking -software system.
- Conduct applicant phone and 1:1 virtual interviews in an
efficient and professional manner.
- Follow the monthly training calendar inclusive of Orientation,
Required New-Hire Training as well as Personal Care, Hoyer and
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Training, In-services and
Continuing Education sessions
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reveiws and all
supervision including regular performance conversations,
accountabilities and problem resolution.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to
coordiante CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high
quality matches and extraordinary relationships.Secondary -Duties:
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental Coverage Available
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
- Extremely Talented and Supportive Team AtmosphereYou can easily
apply here and attach your resume. We can't wait to hear from
you!Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Roswell , Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator, Human Resources , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!