Human Resources Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Make a difference.
As a Human Resources Advisor, you will advise employees and
managers on Human Resources (HR) strategies, policies, practices,
and procedures to assist with effective business operations.
In this role you will:
- Provide human resources guidance and counseling to managers
and/or employees on the effective application of the Company's HR
policies, practices, and procedures in the areas of recruiting,
onboarding, performance management, employee development, training,
compensation, and benefits.
- Assist in the implementation of Company-wide HR strategies that
support successful business outcomes.
- Participate in change management efforts and complex
- Serve as a liaison between the field and corporate to support
and deliver communication and roll out Company initiatives across
all areas of HR.
- Ensure facility compliance with federal, state, and local
employment and labor regulations. Conduct investigations and/or
reviews of employee, management, or third-party concerns.
- Oversee branch recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement,
recognition, and performance management activities.
- Stay abreast of local, state, and federal laws, advise
management of changes, and ensure branch compliance and take
remedial action when necessary.
- Conduct diversity and college outreach.
- Help managers create training and development plans for
What you bring to the table:
- 6 years of experience in Human Resources or related area
- Experience in a large organization with complex systems and
multi-site responsibilities preferred
- Four-year degree in Human Resources or related field of study
- HR certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local
employment laws and regulations
- Knowledge of sales, operations, and financial processes
- Experience with continuous improvement techniques and
- Experience with Workday and other information systems used in
human resource applications
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation
- Interpersonal skills; able to coach and counsel many levels of
employees through complicated legal and employee relations
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to influence multiple levels within the Company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respond effectively to
sensitive inquiries or complaints
- 25-50% travel required
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We
believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas
and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and
compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we
welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into
our company because we believe it's the right thing to do and the
right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel
a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We
believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect,
and we work to build a collaborative environment where our
employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a
difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That's what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as
one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique
value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what's next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our
employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar,
you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12
months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental
Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid
Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future
opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner
of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job
postings become available that meet your interest!
Keywords: Graybar, Roswell , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!