Recruitment &; Engagement Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an excellent decision maker with great presentation
skills? Home Instead, the Nation's foremost provider of non-medical
in-home care employsorganized, dependable and customer service
focused Recruitment & Engagement Coordinators. This position is
Full Time and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and
managing our CAREGiving workforce. Candidates needs to enjoy
working in a fast paced changing environment and have a desire to
build relationships with current and potential CAREGivers. This
person must be sincerely interested in the development and success
of others in a fast-paced and growing organization.
Must be motivated and possess strong proficiencies in customer
service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time
management, multi-tasking and general computer skills. Ability to
communicate effectively, plan, organize and prioritize task,
respond promptly to emails and phone query's, answer multi line
phone, knowledge of use of office equipment, knowledge of Microsoft
Office. When applying please include your resume with a cover
letter. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
operated. The preferredcandidate has Medical Experience.
- The Recruitment Coordinator is the primary person for all
CAREGiver inquiry calls. Each call is answered in a friendly,
professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for managing prospective CAREGivers through our
applicant trackingsoftware system.
- Conduct applicant phone and 1:1 virtual interviews in an
efficient and professional manner.
- Follow the monthly training calendar inclusive of Orientation,
Required New-Hire Training as well as Personal Care, Hoyer and
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Training, In-services and
Continuing Education sessions
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reveiws and all
supervision including regular performance conversations,
accountabilities and problem resolution.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to
coordiante CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high
quality matches and extraordinary relationships.SecondaryDuties:
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental Coverage Available
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
- Extremely Talented and Supportive Team AtmosphereYou can easily
apply here and attach your resume. We can't wait to hear from
you!Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Roswell , Recruitment &; Engagement Coordinator, Human Resources , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!