Company: National DCP, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
COME GROW WITH US!!
Join our growing team of smart, dependable, and dedicated people
who drive what matters at one of the country's largest supply chain
management companies! National DCP (NDCP) is a proven foodservice
industry leader that delivers to nearly 10,000 quick serve
restaurants like Dunkin' each day.
SEEKING a Payroll Specialist in Duluth, Ga
COMPENSATION: Competitive Pay and Bonus Eligible
- Competitive company benefits (health, vision, dental,
prescription drug, life, short- and long-term disability) 30 days
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition discount program
- Employee discount programs
- Opportunities to grow your career
NDCP is an award-winning leader in providing the foodservice
industry with sourcing and distribution services. Our extensive
distribution network makes 700,000+ deliveries of over 75+ million
cases, driving more than 30 million miles each year. People are our
most valuable resource - all of our 1,700 employees make a critical
impact every day.
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and processing
payroll on a weekly basis for 400+ employees (multiple states).
This position also ensures compliance with Federal, State and local
withholdings requirements as well as employee deduction and deposit
requests. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive
materials. This position requires a person of the highest
professional ethics and integrity. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Payroll Specialist will
work closely with the Human Resources Specialist, Benefit
Administrator and Leave Specialist to coordinate and optimize
efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepares and processes multiple-site payroll on a weekly basis
for 400 employees.
- Runs payroll reports as needed.
- Responsible for data entry into the payroll/HRIS system
- Process accurate files from the timekeeping system and quickly
respond to Essential Time issues to ensure accurate payroll data is
transmitted from the remote locations.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate final
reports to ensure accuracy of employee earnings.
- Process correct garnishment calculations to ensure compliance
with court orders and employee withholding requests.
- Process manual checks, voids, stop-payments within ADP banking
to resolve pay discrepancies.
- Assess the urgency and importance of situations and takes the
appropriate action. Organize and prioritize competing tasks and
- Handles confidential and non-routine information discreetly and
- Works independently and within a team on special and ongoing
- Demonstrates supportive and cooperative behaviors in all
communications with employees, co-workers, managers and
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Business
Management preferred. High school diploma required
- 1-3 years of experience working with payroll/HRMS systems.
Previous ADP experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, i.e. Excel, Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication. Must be able to interact
and communicate with individuals at all levels of the
- Attention to detail required
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with
demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and
- Must be a team player and adapt well to changes
Keywords: National DCP, LLC, Roswell , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!