Company: Calhoun Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Calhoun Healthcare Center - -
This position is responsible for staffing of Certified Nursing
Assistants and/or Licensed Nurses. Assists Director of Nursing in
staffing appropriately licensed/certified employees through
preparation and maintenance of daily and monthly schedules as
staffing needs arise. Identifies staffing needs to Director of
Nursing and interacts to determine the desires of staff to aid in
recruitment and retention.
- Maintains current phone contact information for nursing
- Meets with Administrator and DON daily to review previous,
current and future staffing pattern status, In addition review
staffing requirements and staffing/hiring needs...
- Develops, implements, and coordinates the day to day scheduling
and assignments of nursing staff management and minimum
- On call availability for staffing needs that may
- Maintains all applicable state and federal guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working with the elderly and / or in long term
Keywords: Calhoun Healthcare Center, Roswell , Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!