Lead Software Engineer, CDP
Posted on: April 11, 2021
ConsultNet is actively hiring for a Lead Software Engineer
position reports to the Manager, Customer Data Platform, and is
responsible for the development and support of the features that
integrate customer data and insights from CDP with the Marketing
use cases. Customer and data are central assets to our clients'
business, providing insights into the effectiveness of Marketing
endeavors and the quality of the Customer's experience. The ideal
candidate will believe in constant learning from the customer
insights and investing that learning into enhancing the
personalized experience for the customer. If you are passionate
about building such an ecosystem around the customer data &
insights domain leveraging robust CDP and data management
technologies in an Agile Delivery environment, we want to connect.
You are expected to have broad and deep technical understanding of
the data technologies in the field of Data integrations on the
Google Cloud Platform and with on-premise systems and tools.
Understanding of Customer domain, and / or working experience on
Customer Data Products will be key success criteria for this job
function. Understanding of Marketing principles and typical
Mar-Tech stack is desirable.You will be responsible for capturing
current state of marketing workflow and integrations, identifying
opportunities for improvement towards targeted KPI, and applying
the identified opportunities through CDP integrated improvements to
data, workflow and insights. You will be responsible for
translating business requirements into well-engineered, tested and
deployed application systems that are used by the business and
supporting these systems while in production. Positions in this
function interface with internal customers to determine the most
efficient, cost-effective approach to meet their business
requirements and are responsible for designing, developing,
testing, installing, and deploying the required software
applications. Solutions utilize a variety of software technologies,
including new code construction, modifications to existing modules,
configuration and/or package implementation. Essential
- Participate in the feasibility analysis for new
- Play a leadership role in troubleshooting technical design of
new systems/applications for work type 1 and smaller type 2
projects, using functional specifications. Direct junior staff in
the coding, configuration and testing needed to meet documented
- Ability to read existing code to determine coding and/or
configuration to meet documented needs, using standard procedures
- Monitor operating efficiency of existing application systems
and provides (or arranges for) proactive maintenance.
- Review, analyze, and modify systems, including coding, testing,
and debugging. Maintains records to document program development
- Provide technical support and resolves customer inquiries and
- Serve as a coach/mentor to less experienced developers. Manages
and delegates tasks as
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with SQL like relational data
stores (For example: Oracle, Hive or similar), NoSQL data stores
(Cassandra, Elasticsearch or similar)
- 2+ years deep hands-on skills in Data Integrations stack,
namely EMS, Kafka, Python, GCP (Dataflow, Pub-Sub, GCS, BigQuery,
- Experience building scalable web services and event/stream
- Good understanding of data engineering, ingestion and
processing of data within GCP platform and performing complex query
analysis and analytics on the data.
- Expert understanding of all application development processes
including software development using the Agile methodology; ability
to serve as a resource to others.
- Expert in existing applications supporting the business area.
Able to serve as a key resource to ensure the system is performing
up to requirements.
- Possesses understanding of multiple systems/customer areas,
gained through previous experience in different areas and leverages
that knowledge to support current customer(s).
- Works independently and provides guidance within technical
area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as
- Understands architectural issues, and factors them into
decisions and recommendations.
- Provides technical leadership in areas of specialization.Be a
part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider
of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional
services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across
North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create
rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building
teams that have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we
have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract,
contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand
communication is key to finding the right job that matches your
skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do;
it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to
multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see
Keywords: ConsultNet, Roswell , Lead Software Engineer, CDP, IT / Software / Systems , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!