Sr. Software Engineer (Angular, .NET and C#)
Company: M3 Accounting
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Who are we? Employee-owned, family-oriented, and a great place
to grow your career. Our company-wide personal commitment to both
clients and employees is simple: do the right thing and invest in
long-term relationships. Together, we work to provide the highest
standard of financial services and technology to deliver on our
mission to drive hospitality company success. M3 helps make
hospitality companies successful through technology that drives
financial performance. Our software is the hotel accounting
software used and trusted by the biggest names in the hospitality
industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our
team! M3 is a Top 150 Workplaces winner named by the Atlanta
Journal Constitution. We're located in a beautiful, new building in
Gwinnett County, GA just off I-85 and Sugarloaf, complete with an
employee gym, game area, open work environment filled with
friendly, knowledgeable people. Description Summary: M3 has an
immediate need for a Sr. Software Engineer with Angular who is a
full stack developer with experience in Angular, .NET and C#, who
will be working on the next generation of our current core product.
This will be as a more senior developer participating and leading
design as well as coding. Essential Duties: The duties listed below
are the essential functions of this position, and they may change
as the needs of the company demand. All associates are expected to
do what is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully
with their supervisor's requests for additional or altered duties.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and C# (MVC)
- Experience building SPA applications (Angular 8.0 and higher
/Typescript/Bootstrap/Material UI/CSS) consuming backend REST
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/Microsoft Entity
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology and Team
- Minimum two years relevant experience with advanced coding
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and fast learner of new
technologies who easily collaborates with rest of agile team.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework ( .Net Core is a plus)
and building SPA applications
- Knowledge of SQL Server (2012 and above) and
design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Handling Cross-browser Compatibility and addressing
- Write clean, scalable, secure code using .NET programming
- Code, test, debug, and document projects including user level
- Writing unit and functional tests within automated test
environments to ensure code quality Nice if you have it:
- DevOps experience (Containers, Kubernetes, etc.) is a
- Familiarity with open source tools is a plus
- Experience writing services (prefer micro-services)
- Cloud experience with Azure (or AWS) and tools like Azure
- 4 plus years of experience in a directly related position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science highly preferred, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years minimum experience writing performant UI
- 1 plus year at least working with .Net Core and SPA
- 2 years minimum experience working with relational database
systems such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed
and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP)
- A strong developer portfolio will be considered.(E.g. GitHub,
- This position requires regular attendance, punctuality and the
ability to work a full time position during normal office hours as
well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or
scheduling requirements dictate.
- Organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the
ability to communicate articulately using professionally written
and spoken English.
- Ability to work in the office regularly, or pivot to working at
home should emergency situations arise. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to perform work on a computer for extended
- Ability to attend work and meetings with excellent attendance
- Ability to bend and lift up to 25 lbs. Compensation and
Benefits: M3 offers a strong benefits package including 75%
employer paid medical, dental and vision for the employee and
family; life, long and term disability, and Long Term Care
insurance that the company provides free of charge; 401k with a 6%
match; three weeks paid time off; discretionary profit sharing, a
great culture, competitive salary. We are a certified Drug Free
Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: M3 Accounting, Roswell , Sr. Software Engineer (Angular, .NET and C#), IT / Software / Systems , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!