Programmer Analyst - UI UX
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Science Travel Percentage : 5 - 10%Job DescriptionAre you
curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the
opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant
issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people
empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open,
collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About
the teamCome help build FIS's newest next generation instant
payments platform - RealNet RTP. An elastically scalable,
cloud-native account to account money movement platform, built with
containerized microservices, best in class UX, and end-to-end
automation. Our clients get a single seamless API interface to
execute a payment in real time that they can track from start to
finish through the RealNet UI. As part of the team, you'll get to
work on an exciting technology stack, the AWS EKS Kubernetes, while
building a highly scalable, globally available instant payments
platform.This team works closely in conjunction with the product
teams to enable them to accelerate their product modernization
journey and building innovative solutions. This role is highly
challenging, yet satisfying, and provides a fantastic opportunity
to lead the digital journey at FIS.What you will be doing
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business
requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer
feedback, and usability findings
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Evaluate intuitiveness and user experience
- Create prototypes, wireframes for new product ideas
- Hands on experience with
TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, and Material design.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Multi browser, Multi-language, Internationalization
- Microservices Architecture and design, REST APIs, cloud
development, Security, Testing, and deployments in high throughput
- Tools - k3d, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Sonar, Skaffold, etc.
- QA- Cucumber, Junit, seleniumWhat you bring
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or engineering
or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
- Requires 12+ developer experience in IT industry and preferably
5+ years in UI/UX development role. At least 2 years' experience in
the banking / payments industry is preferable.
- 12+ years of experience in engineering.
- Any UI/UX certifications.
- AWS Developer/Architect certification preferrable but not
- Hands on experience with building cloud native
- Experience with Financial services and/or experience in
building any transactional applications is preferred.
- Creativity and Solution building skills.
- Works with scrum teams as part of agile release train.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexities.
- Be able to architect solutions using industry standard
- Familiar with agile and scrum methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management in an organized, professional manner and team
- Conduct system architecture evaluation and collaborates with
project management and IT development teams to improve the
- Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate
risks, and perform process re-engineering if required.
- Update stakeholders on the status of product development
processes and budgets.
- Notifies stakeholders about any issues connected to the
- Fixes technical issues as they arise.
- Supervises and guides development teams.
- Continuously researches emerging technologies and proposes
changes to the existing architecture.Added bonus if you have
- Java, Kafka, Spring Boot, AWS, EKS(Kubernetes), React, Apigee,
- DevOps environments with high degree of automation of CI/CD
pipelines, build promotions and code quality testing
- Exposure to using cloud development, Kubernetes, Dockers and
Terraform scripting for deployments in development, QA, and
- Exposure to Tech stack
- Docker, Terraform, Helm, MySQL, MongoDB, Quartz
- Coach other engineers build the platform.
- Help with hiring engineers on the team.
- Knowledge of FIS' products and services.
- Knowledge of financial services industry or FinTech's.
- Azure and AWS cloud knowledge.What we offer you
- A broad range of professional education and personal
development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant
issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your
community.Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
.EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available
here supplement document available hereFor positions located in the
US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional
offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken
to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this
position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have
been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All
reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on
a case-by-case basis.Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works
primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of
our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept
resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred
supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for
resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part
of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Roswell , Programmer Analyst - UI UX, IT / Software / Systems , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!