Technical Services Coordinator (Calhoun, GA, US, 30701)
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, were committed to more more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of whats important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What We Need
Mohawk is looking for a Technical Services Coordinator who can do
more Mohawk by providing a high level of service and support to all
of Flooring North Americas brands across its residential,
distributor and builder multifamily divisions. This position will
establish and maintain positive business relationships both
internally and externally to promote company goals.
What Youll Do
- Communicate daily with both internal and external
- Compose and maintain correspondence and other documents,
including technical data sheets.
- Partner with sales team members to solve problems and secure
- Seek out assistance from other departments, including Product
Management, Manufacturing, Marketing and Quality Control, to better
support our sales team and customers.
- Support the Claims team when product technical expertise is
- Handle technical inquiries, provide guidance and develop
solutions for problems presented.
What You Have
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in technical support, quality control,
manufacturing, product development or customer service required.
Three years preferred.
- Good computers skills with proficiency in AS400 system, as well
as Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and research skills to provide solutions for
- Basic understanding of product installation.
What Youre Good At
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of people in oral,
written and interpersonal form
- Exercising diplomacy, discretion and judgment in dealing with
- Prioritizing tasks and managing time to achieve success.
- Staying organized and handling a large volume of daily calls
and emails effectively.
- Projecting a strong customer service orientation and a positive
image on behalf of the organization.
- Making decisions and working independently with little
- While were a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility
and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional
- Were located in a pretty great spot check out this video to see
what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawks vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the worlds largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Dont Work participant.by Jobble
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Roswell , Technical Services Coordinator (Calhoun, GA, US, 30701), IT / Software / Systems , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!