BI Technical Assistant (MMA Southeast)
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Business Insurance Technical Assistant
As a Business Insurance Technical Assistant you will assist
production teams in the management and issuance of certificates of
insurance. This responsibility includes customer service regarding
the issuance of certificates for the Business Insurance book of
business to which you are assigned.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we
believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality.
As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional
development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial
team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are
committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading
professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA
colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that
sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
* Certificates of Insurance
* Provide proactive and effective customer service
* Ensure certificates comply with Georgia law
* Correspondence with clients and certificate holders
* Verify that certificate coverages match the coverages in the
* Process and file requests
* Assist the team in various certificate related activities
What you need to have:
* Excellent organizational & customer service skills
* Able to research and analyze problems independently
* Must have excellent written & verbal communication
* Multi-tasked and detail oriented
* Reliable and punctual
* Must learn the Agency Management System and Document Imaging
* Must have Resident State Agents License or obtain within 90 days
What makes you stand out:
* Works well in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to self-check for accuracy.
What is in it for you?
* 401K and company match program
* Company-paid Life and Disability offerings
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) programs
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
* Career mobility
* Pet insurance
* Tuition Assistance
* Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
* Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits.
We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from
diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture
that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and
perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking
those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in
joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe
work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs,
policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and
productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K,
employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other
programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021
Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional
development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE
Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our
company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., Roswell , BI Technical Assistant (MMA Southeast), IT / Software / Systems , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!