Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Operates multiple-call telephone switchboard system; provides
routine information as needed and routes calls to appropriate
person or location. Operates facility-wide paging system. Responds
to codes and alarms in a timely manner. Operates Emergency
Communication equipment to communicate with hospital staff at all
locations plus local and state agencies.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1 year PBX experience preferred.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Experience working in a healthcare setting preferred.
1. Operates multiple-call telephone switchboard system
2. Continuous observation and response to alarms and codes
3. Performs various office duties as assigned by Leadership
4. Function as dispatcher for security issues.
5. Provides routine information as needed and routes calls to
appropriate person or location.
6. Operates facility-wide paging system.
7. Operates Emergency Communication equipment to communicate with
hospital staff at all locations plus local and state agencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Skill and ability in Microsoft Office applications is
* Skill and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
* Customer service skills.
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Roswell , PBX Operator-PRN-PEM, IT / Software / Systems , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!