Information Technology Application Specialist
Company: E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
E.R. Snell Contractor is looking for an IT Application
Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining the optimal
performance of system applications, ensuring smooth navigation by
upgrading the features of existing applications, and performing
multiple diagnostic tests.
Who we are:With more than 750 employees statewide, E. R. Snell
Contractor is the second largest road and bridge contractor in the
state of Georgia. ERS specializes in new and existing road
construction and repair, including asphalt paving, bridges, and
concrete structures. With 99 years of experience, and over 150
projects statewide, we are constantly growing and looking for
candidates to join our team!
Our CultureE.R. Snell is powered by our people. We have had the
power to get the job done for 99 years because of our team members.
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of
treating our team as extended family. Our team members are not here
merely to support the business efforts, but our goal is for our
team to thrive as individuals. Learning is built into every role
here at ERS. You'll get mentorship from our leadership team and in
return the ability to take ownership and grow your own professional
Why you should join our team!
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment with
opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance - medical, dental, and vision.
- Additional benefits to include: life insurance, short-term and
long-term disability, and 401k with generous match.
- Paid-time off and paid holidays, including a week off between
Christmas and New Year's.
- Full in-office gym -
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support current applications and reporting.
- Implementing changes to current applications and reporting
based on feedback from end users and department managers.
- Troubleshooting and training on software changes across all
- Work alongside department managers and IT staff to coordinate
- Tracking projects and support tickets and reporting progress
through project management tracking tools.
Skills and Prior Technical Experience Preferred:
- Preparing procedural documentation
- Resolving/supporting application issues
- Being proactive
- Being an effective communicator
- Project management
- SQL/database knowledge
- Tableau/MS Power BI experience
- MS Access - Advanced formulas and queries
- MS Excel - Advanced formulas and queries
- Crystal Reports experience
- Familiar with ERP software systems
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degrees in Programming, Software Design,
Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- Information Technology certifications preferred.
- 0-10 years of experience in an application support role
E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc. is an EOE/drug-free workplace. Women
and minorities are encouraged to apply.
---To learn more about E.R. Snell Contractor or to apply online
visit our website at www.ersnell.com.
Keywords: E.R. Snell Contractor, Inc., Roswell , Information Technology Application Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Snellville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!