Company: Integrity Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Electrical & Mechanical Tester- 1st Shift Opportunities!
Location: Suwanee GA
Hours: 6:00am-2:45pm; 3:45pm; 4:45pm (depending on the shipping
Overtime: This position will work overtime and weekends as well
Pay Rate: $19/hr.
Opportunity is everything .
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with
great companies across North America. We take an associate-first
approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed.
If you're looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time
gig, you've come to the right place. We've got thousands of job
opportunities available at amazing companies across the country.
Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off
the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free
online education programs to financial tools, we provide the
opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates
need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you're ready for your next challenge, we're ready to be your
Opportunity Engine. Let's work together.
Position: Electrical & Mechanical Tester
Title: Tester - Leak, Electrical, Mechanical Department: Varies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic troubleshooting skills.
- Electrical experience, NEC knowledge and code skills preferred
for some product areas.
- May need additional experience in Rack and PAP
- Read and interpret drawings blueprints/legends.
- Depending upon the position, previous experience in leak
testing, electrical, mechanical or a combination of is
- Prior experience with testing equipment.
- Working understanding of lean concepts.
- Must have knowledge of required processes and procedures within
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by
- Equipment testing as required by various product lines.
- Correct problems found during testing and/or notify lead or
- Some product lines will require interpretation and
understanding of direction of flow on racks and/or electrical
wiring applications on racks.
- Some product lines require final check of product with
completion of documentation for files.
- Will have final review of equipment and will complete
- Must be able to use testing gauges and/or electrical test
equipment such as OHM meters.
- Observe and follow safety rules and regulations
- Support lean initiatives through 5S, 4I, ACP's, RAT's,
- Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Capabilities Based on Daily Work Schedule of 5 day work
week, 8 hour shift:
0 - 2 hours
7 - 10 hours
8 - 10
20 - 25 lbs.
Reaching over head
Range of Motion
Full range of motion
15 - 25 lbs.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Integrity Staffing Solutions, Roswell , Electrical/Mechanical Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!