ETL Developer II/PowerBI
Company: TalentBurst, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
PowerBI and Microsoft SSRS Developer
1 year contract
Senior IT PowerBI and Microsoft SSRS Developer - This role will be
responsible for driving report and data flow automation initiatives
in line with business needs using Agile Methodologies. We are
looking for candidates with expertise in PowerBI Dataflow
automation, DAX coding, Microsoft SSRS report development.
This Senior PowerBI and Microsoft SSRS Developer must have
exceptional interpersonal skills as they need to act as a
communication link between the Developers and Production owners /
Business teams. List of responsibilities include:
- PowerBI Dataflow automation, DAX coding in PowerBI
- Microsoft SSRS report development.
- Liaising between the IT team and the Business units.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Gathering and analyzing business needs in the form of Epics,
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business
- Producing reports on application development and
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Analyzing and supporting implementation of health care services
applications and related revenue cycle software solution.
- Performing Quality Assurance for the software solutions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS - EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Degree in Computer Engineering, Business
Administration or related field.
- Must have PowerBI Dataflow automation, DAX coding, Microsoft
SSRS report development experience
- 5+ years of IT industry experience.
- Must have Agile certification and 3+ years of hands of
experience in Agile methodology.
- 5+ years in a technology-driven Data Engineer role
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and data driven
- Salesforce Experience
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management as it relates to Medical
Billing will be preferred
- health care industry background
- Prior experience with SOX, PCI, and HIPAA compliance
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: TalentBurst, Inc., Roswell , ETL Developer II/PowerBI, IT / Software / Systems , Lilburn, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!