Company: Price Industries, Inc
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Price Industries is seeking a Revit Specialist with a passion
for Revit Development & BIM workflows. This Position plays an
active role in the ongoing efforts to advance our digital platforms
and customer facing software methodology through REVIT/BIM
integration. The Revit Specialist is expected to work closely with
our existing software development and engineering leadership to
guide the development of integrated solutions for customers
utilizing product selection utilities, Revit and BIM. This trusted
technical advisor to our internal customer facing software
development and design engineering teams, will provide technical
expertise and strategic insight. This role will be centered
primarily on providing integrated software solutions for our
Mechanical Design Consultant customers and clients, and therefore,
we require experience in that field. Essential Functions and
- Providing support, consultation, and solutions for our internal
stakeholder groups and external customer user groups.
- Identifying, analyzing, and specifying opportunities for best
practice workflows utilizing Revit/BIM and our customer facing
- Identifying opportunities for solutions for all phases of the
Revit/BIM workflow, within integrated software solutions.
- Participation and support in strategy development.
- Support and provide oversight of Revit families and software
integration following BIM content standards and development
- Provide documentation necessary for internal Revit approval
- Provide conceptual Revit elements, and components as needed to
support software and design innovations teams upon request.
- Steward the continued development of Revit Family libraries and
- Create and maintain documentation associated with Revit
families as identified by TMS BIM Standards.
- Provide ongoing Revit technical and training support to design
and software development teams.
- Support computational BIM development
- Play an active role in the advancement of digital design
platforms in collaboration with strategic partners
- Travel may be required, but you will also use remote desktop
sharing technologies to consult and interact with customers. Job
- Expert technical knowledge and proven practical background in
Autodesk Revit and related BIM software platforms.
- General understanding of interoperability between software used
and ability to conduct imports, exports, uploads and downloads in
other formats for collaboration purposes.
- Proven ability to lead teams, projects and initiatives.
- Highly organized, driven, collaborative.
- Team player with good communication skills both verbal and
- Project management experience with project deliverables,
effective team communication, and demonstrated client
- Demonstrated success with project design from inception to
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, willing to learn, and team
- Self-starter, ability to self-manage, and enjoys challenges and
the opportunity to stretch and grow. Desired Experience and
- Four year degree in an engineering or technical field.
- Minimum 5 years experience using Autodesk Revit or in
production development of Revit family content.
- Experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP. Experience with product
selection software is not required, but is a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD for drawing and linking.
- Preferred experience in deployment of BIM/Revit within
consulting firms, and/or actual experience utilizing Revit in the
Mechanical design environment.
Keywords: Price Industries, Inc, Roswell , Revit Specialist, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!