SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as
a Patient Care Technician today with Eastside Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Patient Care Technician for our facility to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
- You will promote customer service initiatives along with
Eastside's Service Values.
- You will utilize Nursing Process for individual care to meet
needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and
- You will respond to requests from patient/family.
- You will document vital signs and inform nurse of any change in
- You will assist co-workers to meet patient care needs along
with stocking supplies and maintains clean working
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care
medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated
physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the
community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is
fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art
healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery,
orthopedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology
and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Patient Care Technician opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Georgia Nurse's Aide Certification required OR
- Medical Assistant Certification required OR
- Student Nurse who is currently enrolled in Nursing School and
has completed Nursing Fundamentals AND Anatomy and Physiology I &
- BLS - American Heart Association
- Crisis Prevention with 60 days of hire or transfer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.