Product Marketing Specialist II Job
Company: Agco Corp.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Marketing Product Specialist (MPS) is responsible for
supporting the profitable growth of AGCO's North America whole-good
business. Their primary focus is to lead corporate training,
communicate product information and sales process directly to the
field and indirectly to dealer sales personnel. The Marketing
Product Specialist (MPS) is responsible for producing product
training collateral - both on-line and published documents (hard
copy). This includes but is not limited to; Video's, Photos,
Product Information Guides (PIGS), Product Marketing Bulletins,
Competitive Comparisons, and Price Pages.
As an extension of the Tactical Marketing Team, directional
focus comes from the annual tactical marketing plans. Ongoing
collaboration with strategic marketing, engineering and
manufacturing will result in subject matter expertise on assigned
and new products.
The MPS will serve as the product subject matter expert aka
"Sales Engineer" and principal resource for product related
details. As the Sales Engineer, they may be called upon to assist
in other areas including but not limited to supporting corporate
events, plant tours, photo shoots, web-site updates, product
launches, shows and field events.
Function and Responsibilities
- Support the Tactical Marketing Team goals through training, VIP
events, New Product Introductions and field activities.
- Collaborate with Tactical Marketing and Field Product
Specialists to design, develop and deliver training programs.
- Create, maintain and manage a library of training
- Create on-line training.
- Lead AGCO's Training Excellence process by personal example and
leading other trainers.
- Support the AGCO Action Selling process by incorporating AGCO
action selling language and sales process in the development of
- Organize product training materials in AGCO systems (e.g.
Dealer Portal & SalesForce) to ensure ease of access and
- Provide first level "Sales Engineering" support to the AGCO
field organization and other key personnel regarding product
- Lead projects to develop new and innovative training aides that
- Manage training assets.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for assigned products by
demonstrating a high level of agronomic, economic and product
- Use your subject matter expertise to collaborate with key
corporate groups (e.g. parts, service, and engineering) to gain
market share by increasing customer satisfaction, providing
feedback, and sharing ideas.
- Meet training collateral deadlines, within budget, as agreed
with tactical marketing and the marketing product training
- Achieve annual objectives within North American Sales &
Marketing in terms of market share, order writing, retail and
- Benchmark and "final" test results.
- Attendance at events.
- Dealer Salesperson adoption of training materials created.
- Dealer Excellence compliance of training requirements -
- Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelor's Degree
in Agriculture, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or
other appropriate discipline.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working with harvesting
- A minimum of 3 years of experience at AGCO or related
experience with demonstrated understanding of Sales, Marketing,
Product Development or Finance functions within Capital Goods
- Preference for this position will be for a high level of
mechanical proficiency. The position will require the use of hand
tools and lifting items in excess of 50 pounds.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office, PDF Expert and
Photo Shop. (Intermediate)
- Proficiency and comfort speaking to and facilitating to a live
audience.(Intermediate - Advanced)
- A Self Starter who takes initiative and is accountable to
achieve time, budget and quality goals. Has the ability to follow
directions; acts with integrity, has a strong work ethic, works
well within the team.
- Collaborate with others as well as being an independent
- You will be expected to be passionate about AGCO, AGCO
products, our dealers and our customers.
- Greater than 25% travel may be required within North America
and infrequent travel outside of North America depending on
specific role. There may be some extended travel required including
weekends as needed to fulfill seasonal obligations.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices
to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life
and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching
401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our
long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company
and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment
manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000
dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our
26th year in business, and pride ourselves on competitive
relocation and employee benefit packages. While headquartered in
Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the
world creating and distributing their full-line of products,
including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join
AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways
you never imagined. It's time to embrace your infinite
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is
committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate
or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other
protected group status as provided by law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Agricultural, Agronomy, Product Marketing,
Engineer, Agriculture, Marketing, Engineering
Keywords: Agco Corp., Roswell , Product Marketing Specialist II Job, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!