LTC Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: BOS Medical Staffing
Posted on: June 11, 2021
BOS Medical Staffing is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses in
the Suwanee area to work in Long Term Care
Facilities. Shift hours are 12 hours on a PRN basis with all shift
times currently available. The right candidate for this role
is a dedicated and compassionate team-player!
Please note this is an essential job opportunity, and we have
an URGENT need to hire. To be
considered for this opportunity, please submit your application or
contact our recruiters at (470) 284-4180.
Responsibilities of LPN:
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Perform a focused interview to identify specific patient
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patient’ s condition.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered Georgia License Practical Nurse (LPN)
License or eNLC compliant nurse compact.
- Current CPR certification/BLS card.
- Copy of updated physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-ray.
- Drug Screen and Background Check, required
- At least one-year prior License Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Loyalty and Vacation Bonus
- Next Business Day Pay/Direct Deposit
Keywords: BOS Medical Staffing, Roswell , LTC Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!