Company: Parkside of Ellijay
Posted on: June 11, 2021
HELP OUR SENIORS IN A TIME OF NEED! Take an 8-hour
course from the comfort of your home and become temporarily
certified as a Temporary Nurse Aide to assist our senior residents
with day-to-day activities in a long-term care setting. YOU CAN
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Parkside Ellijay has full-time openings for TNAs (Temporary
Nursing Aides). Temporarily, the TNA will provide routine daily
nursing care and services that support the care delivered to
patients/residents requiring long-term or rehabilitative care under
the established nursing care procedures and as directed by your
Temporary Nurse Aide (TNA) Shifts Available
Full-time,Part-time & PRN:
Morning Shift (7a-3p)
Evening Shift (3p-11p)
Night Shift (11p-7a)
Temporary Nurse Aide
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering
meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients, and providing
plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with
bedpans, help with baths, shampoos, and showers
- Documents objective information related to patient care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information.
- Reports to the Charge or Staff Nurse any observations and
pertinent information related to the patient's care.
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and
procedures and abide by federal, state, and local
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed and perform other
related duties as assigned or requested.
Temporary Nurse Aide (TNA) Requirements &
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of AHCA NCAL Temporary Nurse Aide
Keywords: Parkside of Ellijay, Roswell , PCA/CNA, Other , Ellijay, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!