WIKA USA- Global Manufacturer of Pressure and Temperature
measurement instrumentation. INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SIGN ON BONUS!
WIKA USA is looking for a Dynamic Calibrator II of Gauges-
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY 1st SHIFT MON- FRI 3:45PM- 12:10AM with OT
Gauge Calibration – Ensuring Instrument Accuracy
Gauge calibration helps ensure you have the accurate readings
needed to meet quality, safety, and compliance standards and
regulations -- errors and inaccuracies may have costly
consequences. While, modern pressure gauges are remarkably robust,
even the sturdiest gauges experience wear and tear and accuracy
degradation over time. Conditions such as vibration, spikes, and
mechanical and electrical shock can impact the accuracy of the
gauge. Other particularly harsh conditions imposed by the process
such as aggressive and corrosive media and extreme temperatures may
also affect gauge accuracy. Gauge calibration verifies and, if
needed, restores the accuracy of a measuring instrument to proper
working conditions. Periodic gauge calibration keeps the integrity
of the readings and ensures proper, consistent measurements
We are looking for a Calibrator who will deliver smooth
production operation during their shift.
Do you have the skills to perform all functions of a Calibrator
and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure,
temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
As a privately held company for more than 70 years, WIKA stands
for tradition, continuity, sustainability and community. Working at
WIKA means: reliability, belonging to a team, and professional
development. It also means benefiting from the many advantages of
working for a large company, one which values its staff, their
families and their future.
Perform calibration of pressure and/or temperature measuring
devices in a production cell. Operate and troubleshoots production
calibration equipment. Perform minor equipment adjustments as
- Operate production calibration equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting production calibration
- Perform changeovers and adjustments.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary
to produce product within specified accuracy. Reject non
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and special
- Complete daily production logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on calibration
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area. (5S)
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is
normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
- The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours
at a time
- Able to work in noisy environment.
- Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
- Be able to work overtime if required. (including weekends)
Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to
include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors,
work boots. (PPE)