Stock Clerk II
Posted on: June 12, 2021
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for
industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and
assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more
than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading,
PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We
complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems
with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales
and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of
battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored
DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring
all employees possess the following core competencies: customer
focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication
skills, and works safely.
Keep raw material supplied to the production workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate pallet/fork truck in a safe manner
- Perform routine maintenance
- Supply necessary material to production workers
- Remove empty racks/pallets from workstations/ load and unload
trucks/store and book in raw materials
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain forklift operator certification
- Ability to perform data entry
- Ability to read, understand, and follow operation
- Experience in hazardous material handling
- Forklift license
General Job Requirements
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
- Must be able to differentiate colors.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily
continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance
of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as
lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to
measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the
company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse
environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal
Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to wear a respirator.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may
include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
- Must be able and willing to operate a forklift.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Keywords: Enersys, Roswell , Stock Clerk II, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!