Certified Nurse Aide
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family.
We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients
and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions
and are looking for the very best to support clients in their
homes. If you are an experienced aide, we have something for
We offer competitive pay, ongoing training, and advancement
Shifts are available throughout Gwinnett and Walton counties. We
will consider your availability and preferred locations when
setting up your schedule.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly
fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franchised offices
are looking for you.
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides clients with various
personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with
an established plan of care so that they can remain in their
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail
/skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene,
ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of
equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches,
cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent
care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- CNA Specific Care
- Basic first aid and CPR
- Caring for clients with special conditions as long as the care
needed can be demonstrated to a nurse supervisor
- Home management, safety and sanitation
- Taking and recording of vital signs
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Medication Reminders
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nurse Aide (in
homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the Georgia DHR Nurse Aide
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of
responsibilities and job duties.
Your Hard Work Makes a Difference
Joining the ComForCare team means youll do meaningful work every
day. If you believe in serving others with compassion and
integrity, you could be the perfect fit.
Enter your zip code to find open positions in your area.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Roswell , Certified Nurse Aide, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!