Posted on: June 12, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Suwanee, GA
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- Suwanee, GA Suwanee,
Matchwell has partnered with a skilled nursing facility in
Suwanee, GA to hire multiple Certified
Nurse Assistants (CNAs) for their growing team. Together,
we are offering flexible scheduling and great pay up to $15/hr!
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with care plan, assist residents with activities
of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying
the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements Include:
- Current Georgia Certified Nursing Assistant certification in
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
- CPR/BLS certification.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online
platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to
work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to
give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when
and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the
Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in
If you or anyone in your network are interested in
learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mimi Paiz
at or call her at 919-287-4996.
Keywords: Matchwell, Roswell , Nursing Assistant, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!