Company: Arbor Terrace of Johns Creek
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are hiring a full time and part time Resident Assistant!
Hours are available during days, evenings, or overnight!
A $500 sign on bonus is available after 120 days of good
At Arbor Terrace of Johns Creek, we are here for one purpose: to
engage and enrich the health and spirit of our residents.
Joining our team means joining a culture of caring: caring for
our residents, caring about our work, and caring for each other.
You'll have a chance to shape and positively impact the community
where you work, and you'll get guidance that will help you to
constantly grow and improve.
We are a certified Great Place to Work, and we can't wait to
Position SummaryThe Resident Assistant will make a positive
contribution to the lives of our residents by providing them with
routine daily care in accordance with the established policies and
procedures of the community. The Resident Assistant will promote
hospitality and deliver a high level of customer service at all
- Provide personal, physical care for the residents which may
include bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, dressing, toileting,
and/or nutritional oversight.
- Review and follow a written assignment for daily care to
- Provide personalized and appropriate care according to resident
- Observe resident functioning and report any change in condition
or behavior to supervisor.
- Answer pages promptly according to the established
- Make rounds in community as assigned.
- Assist in preparing the dining room for meal service and serve
- Serve meals in a resident's room when instructed to do so.
- Measure and record temperature, pulse, blood pressure, etc.
Keywords: Arbor Terrace of Johns Creek, Roswell , Caregiver, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!