EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for
industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and
assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more
than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading,
PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We
complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems
with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales
and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of
battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored
DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring
all employees possess the following core competencies: customer
focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication
skills, and works safely.
This position will be focusing primarily on our Reserve Power
applications, which include telecommunications, IT, uninterruptible
power supplies (UPS), utilities and switchgear, security, emergency
lighting and general electronics. Some of the reserve power brands
include PowerSafe,DataSafe, and Genesis. Our extensive product
range serves a variety of reserve power applications and
consistently delivers the most effective, powerful and reliable
Perform work instructions to complete product assembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate equipment to assemble product
- Record accurate production and traceability information as
- Complete equipment set-up/changeover configurations
- Complete cycle counts
- Follow work procedures/operating instructions
- Participate in cross-training of processes as assigned
- Inspect own work and inspect work of others to ensure the
reduction of defects and enhanced product quality
- No supervisory responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the local language.
- Possess a valid forklift driver's license.
General Job Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily
continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance
of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal
Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
- Must be able and willing to wear a respirator.
- This position is exposed to harmful materials such as
lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to
measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the
company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure
- This position requires working in a plant/warehouse
environment. Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
- Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may
include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination