Environmental Services Tech FT Days
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Environmental Services Technician - AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Rd Calhoun, GA 30701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon:
Located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
Faith based organization
Employee Referral Program
Educational Reimbursement Plans
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Ensures a safe, clean and well-maintained facility on a daily
basis. Travels to assigned areas and responds to overhead pages and
or the use of the phone.
- Daily stocks cart with paper products and cleaning solution.
Cleans patient rooms, public areas, restrooms, offices and
ancillary rooms in assigned areas. Collects and disposes of trash
(contaminated or non-contaminated) in an appropriate manner.
Collects and stages soiled linen for pick up. Procedures include
but are not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, damp mopping, high
dusting, wall washing, scrubbing, bed making and vacuuming.
- Demonstrates a complete knowledge of infection control,
isolation procedures and proper operation of cleaning equipment
related to cleaning. Documents all work that has been performed.
Maintains appropriate level of knowledge related to sanitizing and
making beds, with full concept of cleaning of the operating
- Must have full knowledge of matters of sanitation, use of
disinfectants and proper operation of cleaning equipment.
Participates in all emergency programs or situations as required,
and performs all duties as requested.
- Reports any hazardous situations, and responds to any hazards
and emergency situations. Attends all departmental in-services as
scheduled, actively plans and contributes to the department
activities as requested.
- Maintains age specific precautions. Cleaning carts will not be
left unattended. Environmental Services closets will remain locked
at all times
What You Will Need:
- Must be able to operate a computer using standard office
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand
- Must be able to read and understand Safety Data Sheets, product
labels, various reports and do basic arithmetic.
- Must be able to follow oral, written assignments and have full
knowledge of basic environmental duties
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Environmental services experience within a healthcare
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Under the direction of the Environmental Services Supervisor,
assists in maintaining the cleanliness level of the hospital in all
patients, public and ancillary areas. Includes any other areas as
may be assigned in accordance with the mission, goals and policies
of the Facilities EVS Department and Gordon Hospital.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Roswell , Environmental Services Tech FT Days, Other , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!