Division Marketing Mgr - Remote Role -PST
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a
professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or
veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will
find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national
wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States
and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we
offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always
safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
- This role can be fully remote but we need someone located on
the West Coast in the Pacific Time Zone.*
The Division Marketing Manager works closely with field sales
leadership to plan and execute local marketing initiatives
supporting national brand marketing programs, product category
strategies and local sales objectives. This includes support of
promotions, events, media and sponsorship opportunities, sales
tools/content and merchandising activities.
The position objectives are to create customer demand via
prospecting (acquiring new customers), reactivation (of lost
customers), and retaining existing customers by growing awareness,
driving product category programs and building customer
relationship and loyalty.
The Division Marketing Manager is expected to work with other
Division Marketing Managers to gain alignment in driving business
goals and ensure return on investment.
The Division Marketing Manager will also work cross-functionally
with Product Category, Brand Communications and Functional
Marketing Teams to execute programs on a local basis.
- Actively participate in meetings with regional sales team and
supplier partners to align marketing & sales strategies and
communicate best practices.
- Build relationships with product category leaders, brand
communications team and divisional selling teams to plan and
execute programs effectively.
- Create and execute annual Division marketing plan(s) and
calendar(s) including activities such as promotions, events, media
and sponsorship opportunities, sales tools/content and
- Analyze marketing activities to gauge impact and report
- Manage and report marketing budgets and financials.
- Establish goals, identify priorities and provide direction to
functional teams to ensure effective program execution.
- Represent the company and brand with a high level of integrity
- Outgoing personality with excellent communications skills to
engage internal and external customers.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively
with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to
work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good
time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Exhibit a professional demeanor.
Skills We Are Seeking
- 5-7 years in marketing or marketing/advertising agency
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or equivalent
- Strong understanding of sales process
- Great communication skills, including presenting and training
- Planning and project management skills
- Able to travel nationally and within the assigned division up
- Ability to build a team environment
- Entrepreneurial personality a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential
- Marketing or Advertising agency experience preferred
- Green Industry or Distribution experience a plus
- Lead functional team (events, promotions, sponsorships) to
execute local marketing plans
- Development and implementation of strategic weekly, monthly,
quarterly meetings aligned with corporate and local goals.
- Report best practices and provide recommendations to optimize
- Increase tracking, measurement and effectiveness of marketing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN
EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS
DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS
GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc., Roswell , Division Marketing Mgr - Remote Role -PST, Other , Roswell, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!