Posted on: June 12, 2021
I have a client located in Dahlonega, GA that has an immediate need
for CAD Drafter.
Our client is looking for a junior or entry level CAD operator
interested in starting a career with an established and growing
firm. his position will be responsible for interacting directly
with clients to understand their design needs, and then creating
shop drawings in CAD. The CAD operator will work with the shop team
to ensure the design needs for the client are met. Prior CAD
experience is not required, but any experience with structural
drafting would be a plus.
- Production of CAD drawings
- Review all contract drawings and specifications
- Work with Senior Project Manager, Project Managers and
Customers to make project design changes
- Create shop fabrication drawings and Bill of Materials for Shop
Foreman & Plant Operations Manager
- Assist Shop Foremen during project fabrication process
- Assist with monthly plant inventory
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Associates Degree in Drafting
- AutoCAD or similar software experience (in school or
- Strong Communication Skills
This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. For more information,
please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press
apply and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with
you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Keywords: Selectek, Roswell , AutoCAD Drafter, Other , Dahlonega, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!