The Implementation Project Manager (IPM) Intern is part of a
dynamic team tasked with provisioning custom data center,
colocation, critical facilities management, and managed services
for our customer base within the QTS product portfolio. For this
customer-facing role, the candidate should be a highly-organized
self-starter and be able to operate effectively within a
fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- This position is offered through the DoD SkillBridge program.
It is only open for separating or transitioning service members
during their time on active duty and for select groups of the
National Guard and the Reserves.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned.
- Able to develop a basic understanding of the business
objectives of our customers.
- Coordinates with other QTS departments to ensure that
deliverables are met on time.
- Responsible for project planning and status for assigned
- Manages customer orders from post-sales through completion of
- Coordinates project plan and timelines, identifying applicable
tasks, resources and dates to drive all project schedules.
- Contributes to processes improvement by identifying
efficiencies throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Communicates project status and relevant information to all
levels of the business.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office.
- CAPM, PMP, CSM or ITIL certification.
- Basic proficiency in ServiceNow and/or Salesforce.
- Experience working in a Data Center environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface
with Senior Management
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Strong communication, organization, and management skills.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning
equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly
encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and
veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing,
Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against
individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to
the employer or the government, or against any individuals who
assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available
"EEO is the Law" Poster;
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster-Formatted
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of
your request and your contact information.