Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aides
Company: Sanzie HealthCare Services Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Needed in Loganville. GA
- Assist in providing direct client care by performing a variety
of non-licensed nursing services, and to do related work as needed
under general supervision.
- Dress residents in appropriate clothing, undress, and bathe
residents (Assisting with AM and PM Care)
- Pass meal trays and nourishment, and feed or assist to feed
- Position residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure
- Take and record vital signs as requested.
- Assist with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs
and adaptive equipment.
- Follow safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting
instructions and following the 2-person lift list.
- Assist residents to achieve pre-assigned programming goals and
to increase their independence.
- Participate in the maintenance of safe conditions within the
facility and other related areas at all times.
- Document all appropriate resident records before leaving shift
- Assist residents to attend activities within the home and out
of the facility.
- Attend staff meetings and required in-service training
- Responsible for obtaining continuing education units (CEUs) for
renewal of CNA certificate, renewing certificate in a timely
fashion, and furnishing operation with a current CNA
- Provide effective and routine oral hygiene.
- Observe residents and report all changes in condition
immediately to Nurse Supervisor.
- Document changes of condition on the back of the daily flow
- Learn training and behavior goals and objectives for the
residents you are assigned.
- Follow all operations and Sanzie Healthcare Services policies
including but not limited to: dress code, attendance, safety, and
- Participate in any and all tasks as directed by your
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and understand
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and techniques in providing
routine bedside care for residents.
- Demonstrate physical strength and endurance to accomplish job
duties, especially transferring of residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish effective relationship
with clients, families, and team member
- Possess a current certificate verifying completion of a
state-approved program must be willing to take a background check
and TB screening.
CNA needed in
Loganville GA. 30052
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Sanzie HealthCare Services Inc, Roswell , Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aides, Other , Loganville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!