Patient Access Representative
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Northside Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of
excellence in Healthcare. Come and join our team and be proud to
serve the Northeast Atlanta Community. This position is responsible
for receiving patients, completes the registration process in
various systems, obtain required consents, verifies insurance and
obtains required insurance precertifications/authorizations,
requests for payment from patients. and explains the hospital
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have experience using keyboards with high degree of
accuracy (minimum 25 WPM w/ 97% accuracy).
- Must have a sense of responsibility, professionalism, empathy,
and a commitment to customer service.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Must have an aptitude for numeric and alpha filing and reading
and sequencing numbers.
- Must be proficient in navigating windows based systems.
- Certified Patient Account Representative (CPAR) preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Other Information Department: PATIENT ACCESS GMCD
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Patient Access Representative, Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!