Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Northside Oral Surgery is looking for a Dental Assistant to
support our practices, located in Dunwoody and Suwanee, GA. This is
a full-time position that will include some Saturday hours. The
Dental Assistant we hire is preferred to have at least 2 years of
hands on Dental Assistant experience and must be X-ray and Local
Anesthesia certified. If you meet these qualifications and you're a
team player with a compassionate attitude; self motivated and have
the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, then we'd love
to have you on our team! We offer a competitive salary, plus
We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and
staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We now have
Plexi-glass Barriers in the reception area and in selected clinical
areas. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies, pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- X-ray certified in the state of GA
- Local Anesthesia certified in the state of GA
- 2 years' experience working as a Dental Assistant
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Roswell , Dental Assistant, Other , Suwanee, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!