Rad Tech Assistant
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Participates in the overall operation of Imaging Services at GMC
Associate will function as a member of a team designed to
support/meet the department's clerical, clinical and administrative
needs including but not limited to the following:
Patient transport, disconnect and reconnect oxygen; patient
identification and verification; patient safety precautions;
Infection Control precautions; message delivery/filing, reception,
telephone monitoring/answering, call routing, dispatching; assist
physicians with location of patient information and Radiologists as
Must maintain current BLS CPR certification.
Must be able to lift 150 lbs. assisted and 100 lbs
Must be able to push/pull wheeled equipment with 40 pounds of
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a hospital or patient care environment
- Ability to understand and utilize alpha and numeric filing
- Accurate entry and spelling skills essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Familiar with windows-based computer applications.
- Current BLS CPR certification.
- Must be able to lift 150 lbs. with assistance and 100 lbs.
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Rad Tech Assistant, Other , Lawrenceville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!