Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PRN)
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Coordinates and performs a wide variety of diagnostic and
therapeutic Nuclear Medicine procedures to provide data for use in
treatment and diagnosis of injury and/or disease.
Assists the Radiologists, Cardiologists and medical staff with
Participates in the training of new personnel and in performance
Participates in patient and family education.
Observes patients and notifies appropriate personnel of
Starts IVs/INTs for isotope delivery.
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist, CNMT or ARRT (NM),
with a minimum of one (1) year nuclear medicine experience.
- Knowledge of image processing, reconstruction and PACS.
- Working knowledge of isotope administration, reactions and
- Current BLS CPR certification.
- Knowledge and use of proper methods of medical
- Knowledge and use of standard procedures in the Nuclear
- Experience with Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Therapy
- Knowledge and practices of Hot Lab safety.
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Roswell , Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PRN), Other , Duluth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!