Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, were committed to more more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of whats important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Administers purchasing support and handles the procurement and
distribution of indirect materials for operations.
- Provides administrative support, including SAP system
reporting, creating purchase orders, and researching invoice
- Works with buyers and vendors to address issues regarding
quality, payment, and delivery.
- Responsible for accuracy of detailed item description,
including material groups, to ensure expedient order
- Support Purchasing team with PIR and Source record setups;
updates, etc. in SAP.
- Responsible for order processing, including distribution to
suppliers, and all confirmations; the accuracy of which is vital to
systems interfaces which also includes Accounts Payable
- Other tasks as required
- College degree preferred with minimum requirements of High
School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Minimum of 2 years job specific work experience.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure
and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Analytical skills with focus on details. Must have ability to
think abstractly and is quick to propose solutions to complex
- Good PC skills and an intermediate level proficiency with Word,
Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy while producing high
volumes under time constraints. Great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize demands on resources.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawks vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the worlds largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace
and a proud Drugs Dont Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., Roswell , Sourcing Assistant, Other , Calhoun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!