SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join Eastside Medical Center as a Radiology Technologist. Our
facility is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA healthcare. We care like family!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist for our facility to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
- As the Radiology Technologist, you will maintain knowledge
about radiation protection and safety.
- You will prepare for and assists the physician in the
completion of intricate Radiologic examinations.
- You will prepare and administer contrast media in accordance
with state, federal and hospital regulations.
- You will remain sensitive to the physical and emotional needs
of the patient through good communication, patient assessment,
patient monitoring, and patient care skills.
- You will develop and maintain good working relationships both
inter- and intra-departmentally; to foster good customer relations
and to observe the Eastside Medical Center mission statement.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care
medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated
physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the
community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is
fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center
has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art
healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery,
orthopedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology
and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Radiology Technologist opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Graduation from an accredited education program in Radiologic
- Registered or registry eligible by the American Registry Of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- One (1) year post-graduate experience preferred
- Must pass ARRT registry examination within 12 months of hire
- BLS - American Heart Association - required
- South Campus - Crisis Prevention within 60 days of hire or
- Floaters to South Campus - Signed introductory Crisis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.