To ensure that the daily patient schedule is full (based on
referrals/company standards) by providing exceptional patient
interaction. To accurately collect and load patient demographics
and insurance information in company systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED
1.Welcomes patients and visitors with a warm and courteous
greeting both in person and on the telephone and takes the
appropriate action as required, i.e. schedule appointment, take
2. Optimizes patients satisfaction and therapist time by
scheduling appointment in person or by telephone.
3. Ensures telephones are answered in timely and courteous
manner and the patient/caller needs are appropriately addressed by
front office staff.
4. Keeps patients appointments on schedule by notifying
therapist of patients arrival, reviewing service delivery compared
to schedule, reminding therapist of service delays.
5. Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording and
updating personal and financial information.
6. Verifies patient insurance benefits and updates company
financial records accordingly, documents patient insurance (s), as
accurately as possible to estimate patients financial
7. To support the billing and collection process, accurately
records and updates financial information, collecting and recording
8. Protects patients rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information.
Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
reporting needed changes.
9. Promotes teamwork through collaboration.
10. Ensures positive customer service atmosphere and
interactions in administrative areas.
Advance your career by joining the PT practice many patients
and physicians describe as the best in greater Atlanta. Sovereign
will have a major impact on your professional growth - and personal
satisfaction for three reasons:
3. The Potential