Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: July 20, 2021
!!!!WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS $16 AN HOUR!!!!
- The warehouse operations associate coordinates the overall
- In addition to order fulfillment the position will oversee
inventory levels, stocking locations and rotations, and ensures the
efficient usage of warehouse space.
- The warehouse operations associate is responsible for receiving
incoming inventory, updating inventory status, using forklifts and
pallet jacks to move materials, and other tasks as assigned.
- The associate will have experience in warehouse flow,
organization, and improving efficiency. The ideal candidate will
have extensive computer skills and warehouse technology experience
such as RFID scanners.
- Our warehouse operations associate should be punctual,
ambitious, hard-working, detail-oriented, and desire to be part of
a small company team.
- · High School diploma
- · At least 4 years previous work experience
- · Comfortable with computers
- · Strong math skills
- · Ability to stand for long periods of time
- · Ability to lift 75 pounds
- · Valid driver’s license
- · Experience operating a forklift & pallet jack
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Positive attitude with desire to be part of a team
- Desired Skills-
- · Netsuite, Shiphawk, RFID software experience
- · Experience in Distribution/Manufacturing environment
- · Advanced Computer skills
- · Prior experience working in a fast paced warehouse
- · Competitive pay
- Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Roswell , Warehouse Operations, Other , Cumming, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!